V2 epia-m link to tarball

Dave Ashley linuxbios at xdr.com
Fri Nov 21 15:48:01 CET 2003

I got the interrupts working as per Ron's advice, also pulled the
irq fixup stuff out of the vt8235 source and stuck it in with mainboard.c.

I made a tarball of the changes, it can be downloaded here:
http://www.xdr.com/dash/linuxbios

I'll update that directory as I make changes.

I think the vt8623 code is pretty much finished except I need to turn on VGA.
The vt8235 tree is basically a clone of the vt8231 tree with all occurances
of 8231 changed to 8235, and the PCI ID's changed. This probably needs some
major rework (trying to initialize devices that aren't there + not initializing
devices that are there.

However I'm at a state where I can boot the system on the bios and get into
linux. DDR init is the same as V1 for now.

I'm planning on getting vga up and hopefully the vga bios. Once that is
functional I'll be pretty close to where I was on V1. Then I'll try to get
the smbus going to access the spd registers. Then hopefully someone else
can take it from there and do the actual ddr configuration from spd (I hope).

-Dave