EPIA-M 600 Cannot start

Dmitry Borisov jbors at mail.ru
Fri Nov 21 01:37:00 CET 2003

My respect to all.
I've got problem trying to burn linuxbios into EPIA-M 600.
Config file attached if it could help. When I burn image and restart mb, it does not say anything to the serial. Even single character.
Here is the output from flash_rom utility:

SST39SF020A found at physical address: 0xfffc0000
Part is SST39SF020A
Programming Page: 0063 at address: 0x0003f000

Sorry, that's pretty much I have from linuxbios to share.

I wonder if anyone having EPIA-M 600 could send me the correct config file and correct romimage as well or let me know when I'm wrong.
Appreciate your help,
Dmitry/