RAMBASE and ROMBASE?

Devi Priya ijpriya at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 08:07:00 CET 2003

Hi,
	RAMBASE address is given as 0x4000. Then if it is the lowest RAM address
used by linuxbios. Is it right? If so the memory sizing in
freebios/src/northbridge/raminit.inc is done based on address 0. The lower
address ic 0 or 0x4000. I have an 32 MB SDRAM anf 4MB flash memory. Then in
hardware, the SDRAM must be mapped from 0x0000000-0x1FFFFFF and Flash memory
from 0xFFFFFFFF-0xFFC00000. Am i right at this point? Plz give me suggestion
on this.