Off by eight.

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Tue Nov 18 18:27:00 CET 2003

* ron minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> [031118 23:52]:
> On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Jordan Archer wrote:
>
> > I'm pretty sure that it's not 32 bit reset code.  The problem appears if I
> > try to build an image without a fallback.
>
> oh. When I try to build an image without a fallback (this part is
> counterintuitive) I always just build a fallback. Possibly that's the
> wrong thing to do :0)

It contains a small amount of overhead that is probably neglectable.
I played with building fallback-free images as well before just building
Fallback-only images instead. The concept is the same, just the code
that is used due to the make rules might change one or the other minor
startup file.

  Stefan

--
     Stefan Reinauer, SUSE LINUX AG