Recommended Motherboards to use w/ Linuxbios List

Roger rogerxxmaillist at speakeasy.net
Thu Nov 13 22:26:01 CET 2003

One piece of data missing from the linuxbios status page (listing of
compatible motherboards), is a "recommended motherboards" section to use
with linuxbios.

It seems that some features of motherboards do not work fully currently
(ie vga, etc), and this data does not look to be fully documented on the
status page.

Basically, I'm planning on building a box for my parents to use
explicitly for email/web (rather then relying windowsxp virus prone
o/s).

I want to stick with the Intel cpu, however, per your recommendation, I
will sway to amd (although i currently have all intel cpu's with source
already complied for intel x86).

To make it simple, should i just buy a (intel) mobo from cwlinux?

--

Roger
http://www.speakeasy.net/~rogerxx/index.html