LinuxBios in epia m-10000 (freebios2)

Takeshi Sone ts1 at tsn.or.jp
Tue Nov 4 11:15:01 CET 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 09:10:42AM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> ok, time to bring epia-m in to the linuxbios v2 world. I'll start on that
> soon, unless someone beats me to it (please, somebody, beat me to it :)

Shouldn't we fix the RAM configuration of EPIA first?
As Dave said, this code should be easily ported from EPIA to EPIA-M.
But current code is not fully SPD (uses probing for MA mapping type)
and does not correctly handle the second bank and so on.

I thought you are doing this since we talked about how to do this.
Maybe I can do it if you are too busy.
--
Takeshi