[9fans] 4-node plan9 cluster (fwd)

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 30 20:52:00 CEST 2003

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Well, I saw the photos, on the web site. I'm impressed. I do wish I
could attend this years, conference. However, will this cluster, be
visiting next year's LWE here, in Manhattan?

Oh and Adam, I already know that the both of you, are real people. And
Ron. Along with Eric. But, I believe any six of the names on the list,
are actually AIs at work. <G>
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Agnew will