config language

jarcher at pobox.com jarcher at pobox.com
Tue May 20 09:49:01 CEST 2003

I may be going to far here, but what about the ability to define new
devices?  Or composite devices.

         define warpdisk
                 cpu p3                  # Warp disk controller
                 include vendor/warpdisk_driver.inc
         end

         mainboard vendor/model
                 cpu p5
                 warpdisk
                 ...config...
         end

Also I don't know if the current structure allows options.

         superio vendor/model IDE2=0     # For setting #defines for this
included device.
         warpdisk ID=0 MAXDISK=3
         warpdisk ID=1 MAXDISK=2

Jordan