Newbie questions: Linuxbios on Geode GX1

ron minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Mon May 19 11:15:01 CEST 2003

On Mon, 19 May 2003, Joep Jansen wrote:

> Does anyone have experience with this?

we have experience with similar situations. You have to convert the
linuxbios romimage into a phoenix romimage. I don't think that is too hard
but it does require detective work.

Have a look at the old PHLASH stuff for the l440gx.

> Do I need to make changes to linuxbios to accomodate this scheme?

no

> How do I configure linuxbios to boot a linux kernel from the Compact
> Flash card?

on thing at a time. Let's get the build working at all. This second part
is easy.

ron