PIRQ problem (Please try using pci=biosirq)

Deepak Kotian dkotian3 at vsnl.net
Sat May 17 13:29:00 CEST 2003

I do not have acces to my system now, so cannot tell for sure but what
it the signifigance  of this paramater CONFIG_COMPRESS = 0 or 1
I have seen this in couple of other responses as well which talks about this
one.

Can on please elaborate on this please and how this paramerter would lead
to this error.

Regards
Deepak