debugger

jarcher at pobox.com jarcher at pobox.com
Fri May 16 13:07:00 CEST 2003

It might be helpful for other developers who are not used to debugging at
the firmware level.  I don't know what the theme of LinuxBIOS is meant to
be, but an optional debugger would probably make it easier for others to
adopt LinuxBIOS use.  Loading a payload OS core image would be nice through
GDB.

Jordan