TUSL2-C almost work.....

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Tue May 13 07:27:00 CEST 2003

* Yap Ee Huey <yapeehuey at hotmail.com> [030513 13:46]:
> The ram initialization is successful . However, it boots neither etherboot
> elf
> nor adlo payload. It hangs after the following messages from serial port .
> I put the tagged bzImage (not elf) on hda using :
> dd if=bzImage.ether of=/dev/hda bs=4096 skip=1
> as suggested by ron but it does not seem to be recognized by linuxbios .
> I am using sis900.ebi as ide etherboot.
> Any idea ? Thanks.

I never got ADLO to say something either, when I tried it the last time.
But etherboot works nicely here. Have you changed the etherboot config
not to use legacy PC-BIOS cruft? When I forgot to do so, I got the same
result on AMD64

Best regards,
  Stefan Reinauer

--
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense.                      -- E. W. Dijkstra