PLCC paged flash?

Adam Sulmicki adam at cfar.umd.edu
Fri May 9 14:13:00 CEST 2003

> >Let's hope intel gets bigger 82801 parts out.

> ST makes a 2MB (16Mb) part:
> http://www.st.com/stonline/books/pdf/docs/9353.pdf
> larger parts are on the way since EFI is currently in the crystal ball.

nice... while this chip is nice TSOP40 packaging is not. It is so
incredibly fragile :-(

For that matter. Does anyone here uses AD40-TS40-FLASH adapter? I have
here one from Ice Technologies Lcd. Now the issue is that I'm not 100%
sure where is the Pin 1 both in the TSOP socket as well as in the DIP.

Also on my motherboard I have this coffin-like socket for TSOP40. Has
anyone got such socket to work with Rom Emulator?

--
Adam Sulmicki
http://www.eax.com 	The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers