No keyboard.

Richard Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Mon May 5 17:58:01 CEST 2003

ron minnich wrote:

> ron forgets a cvs add again. OK, I will add this tonight. I hope to get
> this assign irq stuff in in some form before may 12 (final freeze date --
> may 8 seemed bad as it was a wednesday).

Can you post something when its available?]

> The 'no keyboard' sounds more like it could be a chipset thing. Are you
> sure it is enabled properly in the PIIX4?

I make keyboard.c wait until a keypress and that works so that indicates
that IRQ 1 isn't being un-masked some how?

Oh and seems that  src/include/part/keyboard.h has an error

its stil using #ifndef NO_KEYBOARD rather than #if NO_KEYBOARD == [0|1]
this causes keyboard_on() to be defined as do {} while(0);

I didn't notice it before because I was calling keyboard_on() from my
mainboard.c file but looking in hardwaremain.c showed that that was
unneeded.  Of course then my keyboard code stopped getting called.

--
Richard A. Smith
rsmith at bitworks.com