No keyboard.

ron minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Mon May 5 15:54:00 CEST 2003

On Mon, 5 May 2003, Richard Smith wrote:

> I'm suspecting its an IRQ issue.  I see reference to assignirq in the
> hardwaremain.c and to a assignirq.c. If I enable CONFIG_ASSIGNIRQ then
> the compile fails claiming it can't find the file assignirq.c

ron forgets a cvs add again. OK, I will add this tonight. I hope to get
this assign irq stuff in in some form before may 12 (final freeze date --
may 8 seemed bad as it was a wednesday).

Sorry about that.

The 'no keyboard' sounds more like it could be a chipset thing. Are you
sure it is enabled properly in the PIIX4?

ron