No keyboard.

Richard Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Mon May 5 15:42:01 CEST 2003

My keyboard under linux isn't working.  Dosen't appear to work under
ADLO either.

I've got it enabled and I added some more debugging printk's to
keyboard.c.  Things appear to be happing correctly there.  So I'm fairly
confident that the hardware is turned on.

I'm suspecting its an IRQ issue.  I see reference to assignirq in the
hardwaremain.c and to a assignirq.c. If I enable CONFIG_ASSIGNIRQ then
the compile fails claiming it can't find the file assignirq.c

I did a find but assignirq.c dosen't seem to exist in my tree.  Which is
only about a week old.

--
Richard A. Smith
rsmith at bitworks.com