PCMCIA Support

Adam Sulmicki adam at cfar.umd.edu
Thu May 1 23:09:00 CEST 2003

on technical note, it *is* possible to do this way. just use:

	linuxbios+linux kernel (built in pcmcia support)+kexec

in this way you can use linux kernel to boot off whatever linux supports.

of course your initial boot medium must be big enough to support
linuxbios+linux kernel+kexec.

... but as I (and the other Adam) said before CF is *is* an ATA device..
so just get CF<=>ATA adapter and connect it to it. that's it..