not sure what to do next

demian sinclair public at demiansinclair.com
Thu May 1 11:58:00 CEST 2003

On Thu, 1 May 2003 10:16:24 -0600 (MDT)
ron minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> wrote:

> On Thu, 1 May 2003, demian sinclair wrote:
>
> > am I supposed to have a single build image?
> > I thought docipl linuxbios.block and bmlinux.bin.gz.block were the
> > files that were burned?
>
> those get concatenated into the romimage file.
>
> Make sure they are getting concatenated and take it from there.
>
> Andrew, do you have a confile file that works with DoC that you can
> send to demian as a model.
>
> ron

You were right, I compared the files and it looks like it didn't burn.
Since I have all of about 2 days experience with mtd where should i go
next to figure out why id didn't burn.
modprobe docprobe does detect the chip properly.

Also, if anyone has a working local boot config file for the m758lmr plz
send it my way!

Thanks everyone,
DS