Config file/Rom image to Jetway B860t

SONE Takeshi ts1 at tsn.or.jp
Wed Mar 26 17:28:51 CET 2003

On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 10:13:24PM +0300, Alexander Amelkin wrote:
> Hello Ronald,
>
> Saturday, March 22, 2003, 1:21:12 AM, you wrote:
>
> RGM> On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Ivan Gustavo wrote:
>
> >> Now is the problem, I do not know what file I need to use to write on my
> >> BIOS, the romfile have up to 900k, and my  eeprom is 256k like many
> >> others...
>
> RGM> for that small part you can not use a linux kernel, you will have to use
> RGM> etherboot. But etherboot works extremely well.
>
> Isn't it possible with EPIA to boot from a local IDE drive like with
> m787cl+ ?

Yes, it is possible.
My EPIA successfully boots with BOOT_IDE.
Now I'm trying to enable all RAM (now it's hardcoded to 64M),
and get video.
The only problem so far is that verify_loaded_image (elfboot.c)
hangs up after loading kernel from IDE.
I have not yet investigated this one but commented out that call
and it's working ok.

--
Takeshi