off topic: CF -> IDE Where and which to buy?

Richard Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Mon Mar 24 12:30:01 CET 2003

Nicholas Mistry wrote:

> Are there any others i should consider?

I've used this one and it works well.  It's type II so you can use IBM
microdrives as well as standard CF.

http://www.tapr.org/tapr/html/Fcfa.html

> Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, plus i am sure it would help
> the community.

On a side note something I find _really_ hand when working with CF
devices is my PCMCIA card for my Desktop and a CF to PCMCIA adapter.
Lets me hot plug the CF in and out of my desktop.  Very handy for
copying images onto the CF during the debug cycle.