problem with udelay solved - romimage too big

Adam Agnew agnew at cs.umd.edu
Fri Mar 14 12:07:01 CET 2003

Right. But check out the latest development release of etherboot, that is
etherboot-5.1.7 . It has pretty much the same code rolled into it and they
have really done some other good work on that release as well (like
cleaning up the directory structure). I suspect Eric brought those polled
ide changes in.

If anyone has trouble with that, they can still use the patch against
5.0.6 which is at
http://www.missl.cs.umd.edu/~agnew/etherboot-5.0.6.polled1.diff