problem with udelay solved - romimage too big

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Fri Mar 14 11:48:00 CET 2003

steven james wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> These days, LinuxBIOS expects to find a bootloader in ELF format at the
> beginning of the ROM. Etherboot has an extension to load an image from a
> raw IDE partition. I'm working on one that can handle an ext2
> filesystem,
> but it's VERY alpha at the moment.

Ok. I know how to make an ELF image of the kernel (mkElfImage). Should I
assume cwlinux's rom has etherboot inside? I was able to boot from a
ext2(3) partition with it; but now I would like to build my own image
etc etc. Which options should I include in the config file? Is there any
example for this?

Bye bye, thank you
as

--