Universal Flashing tool

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Thu Mar 13 09:12:00 CET 2003

* Ronald G. Minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> [030313 15:22]:
> >   simply doesn't compile complaining on the absence of the 'pci/pci.h'
> >   file. So I use flash_rom.c from the 'sis630' directory.
>
> ok, that's the first time I've seen it not compile. New CVS? Who changed
> it?

Sounds rather like it's trying to use the includes provided by pciutils
(Package is called pciutils-devel on SuSE, most probably the same on
other distributions)

  Stefan

--
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense.                      -- E. W. Dijkstra