ADLO for EPIA

John van Vlaanderen john-at-thinman at nyc.rr.com
Mon Mar 10 17:20:00 CET 2003

Here are some links I gathered:

sourceforge.net/projects/epiafb

http://www.viavpsd.com/product/epia_m_spec.jsp?motherboardId=81

The VIA EPIA Mini-ITX mainboard brings the industry's smallest, most
highly integrated, and most flexible x86 platform to OEMs and System
Integrators

Measuring just 6.7 x 6.7 in. (see photo), the VIA EPIA Mini-ITX
mainboard is 30% smaller than the smallest Flex-ATX platforms, while
maintaining Micro ATX chassis compliancy.

http://www.linuxdevices.com/cgi-bin/printerfriendly.cgi?id=PD9266751279

http://www.linuxbios.org/index.html

http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.linux.bios

http://www.cwlinux.com/eng/products/products_sbc.php