Flashroms of more tha 2Mbits

Xavier Pegenaute xpegenaute at telepolis.es
Mon Mar 3 13:33:01 CET 2003

Hi all,

is possible to find flashroms with at least 6 o 8 Mbits of Memory to
substitute the normal flashrom ..?, i prefer don't use DoC ...
if it's possible, why you use DoC ? by price, by the possibiliti of Disk ?

These days i was asking for many things about LinuxBios ..., this is
because i'm studing the possibility to make my final thesis over
LinuxBios ..., my objective is enlarge the capacities of kernel that is
running into flashrom, just like manage hardware directly, and other
things ..., for this reason i need more space in flashrom ..., and
understand rombios functionality ..., at the moment i only knew about
Linux Kernel ...

Thanks.
Xavi.