move to bitkeeper?

Clark Rawlins clark at bit63.org
Mon Jun 30 15:00:01 CEST 2003

The real problem with Larry's policy is that if you work on
any other SCM code free or not you must buy the full version
of the tools.  That would lock out some of us who have worked
on subversion/cvs/etc who want to work on LinuxBIOS.

Before making the jump to bitkeeper a real consideration of the
alternitives should be considered.

One that hasn't come up yet is subversion and/or tigris.org.