move to bitkeeper?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 30 12:29:00 CEST 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Good question. However, I haven't had any problems visiting the
project pages for the project. I agree, that the CVS stores indicate
that there's an unnecessary delay of about a day, but that's only on
the view function for CVS. They say that the problems are being
corrected. That they are busy pruning a lot of the dead projects, and
otherwise cleaning things up.

Now the other question. Ron, which browsers are telling you this? I
can view all of the project pages without difficulty, on MSIE, and the
version of Netscape delivered on Slackware 8.0, also with the browsers
that came with Gnome.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi