Laptops?

Adam Agnew agnew at cs.umd.edu
Mon Jun 23 20:29:01 CEST 2003

Let me see if i can dig around and find you a picture.. Basically its TSOP
socket with a lid which locks the tsop into place. It has worked really
well for me, i don't recall having trouble making the connection.
http://www.missl.cs.umd.edu/~agnew/t23pictures/

You'll see the socket open and closed there. It's got a little latch you
pry open with your finger to release the chip.

Adam Agnew
Independent Contractor
www.adamagnew.com