Which Kernel to be used?

Devi Priya ijpriya at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 00:40:01 CEST 2003

Hello,
                  I want to build LinuxBIOS for SC1200. I have the kernel
2.4.18-14 (Redhat 8.0). Can I use the same kernel to be used by linuxbios?
If I use this kernel then what patch should I apply from
freebios/src/kernel_patches/ directory to build for sc1200? Or else should I
use the kernel linux-2.4.0-test12?(ie is it mandatory to use this kernel?)
For this what patch should I apply to build it for the sc1200?

Thanks for any help in advance.