coherent hypertransport enumeration on opteron

Stefan Reinauer stepan at suse.de
Sat Jun 21 10:12:00 CEST 2003

* YhLu <YhLu at tyan.com> [030621 09:27]:
> I have added some hardcode to northbridge/amd/amdk8/coherent_ht.c.
>
> Till now, I can not change NodeID from 7 to 1 for the second Node.
>
> Do I need to send the coherent_ht.c to Stefan to check or after I finished
> the debug?

as far as i can tell you need to set up a link to node 7 before you can
rename it to node 1. I'm going to release my code somewhen next week as
soon as I figured out all the details of mp capability detection.
Feel free to send your code to me or the list for discussion.

  Stefan

--
Architecture Team
    SuSE Linux AG