power connectors for mainboards

Alexander Amelkin spirit at reactor.ru
Sat Jun 21 04:27:00 CEST 2003

Hello Ron!

Friday, June 20, 2003, 7:06:07 PM, you wrote:

rm> Now I need to find four cheap, compact power supplies :-)

rm> no disk in this system, no cdrom, no nothing save for motherboards. I'm
rm> looking for small, cheap, good supplies. Probably don't exist but anybody
rm> know for sure?

I'd go for In-Win (Powerman) power supplies. They go for about US$15-20
here in Russia. The best supplies and the best cases too, IMHO. Check
your local In-Win dealer for availability and prices. See
http://www.in-win.com.tw/home/english/power_supply.htm or just
www.in-win.com

With best regards,
Alexander  mailto:spirit at reactor.ru