newbie question

tcook tcook at promicrosystems.com
Fri Jun 20 17:18:01 CEST 2003

I am working on the  Super Micro P4DPR-IGM I am trying to get linuxbios
installed
I run cmos_util -d > $filename
And when it creates $filename

It gives me this message at the top.
# The CMOS Definition table was not found in ram
# CMOS definition table was not found in RAM memory
# Looking for definitions in cmos.layout file
# WARNING - Select only one option per entry
# reserved_memory =
185445500431042106032602508000004066f08803800200fc010019eb231aeb1b100010
b28102000000f500f8ff0a28
 Like I said I am fairly new to this I am still trying to figure out how
it works and if there is a howto for the super micro MB's or if the
howto's for the older boards will work. could some please help me.
Thank you

 Tim Cook

 ""A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought.
There is a visible labor and there is an invisible labor ""
"Victor Hugo <http://www.promicrosystems.com/> "