new config language.

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Thu Jun 19 18:53:01 CEST 2003

Ron,

I have tried the romimage in AMD solo 7 MB, and the LinuxBIOS can boot until
Etherboot. So the ROM image I built should be OK.

The Tyan s2880 has two CPUs and supported dual channel DDR. The Opteron CPU
is for Server/workstation and The cpu for AMD solo is for desktop
(Crawhammer).

Any advise.

Regards

Yinghai Lu