EPIA-ME6000

Brian G. Rhodes bgr at gw.linespeed.net
Tue Jul 29 09:54:01 CEST 2003

That board has a VIA vt82c686b south on it?  I built linuxbios for a
similar VIA board (endat) with an 8601 north and vt82c686b south.  That
won't work with the epia or epia-m configs.  but you can go from the
via/vt5426 config.  You are perhaps getting garbage serial output because
you're setting up serial for the wrong superio.

Have you figured out how to enable flash memory write?  I have two 686
datasheets which seem to contradict one another on how it's done.  one
appears like the 8231 south, and another alike the sis630.

Brian G Rhodes
bgr at linespeed.net
brhodes at visualcircuits.com
+1 612-741-1191