Unknown bootloader class !! error.......... what is this?

SONE Takeshi ts1 at tsn.or.jp
Sun Jul 27 12:14:00 CEST 2003

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 02:24:10PM +0000, gimyung han wrote:
> Unknown bootloader class !
> type= 00000000
> data= 0009882e

This is from setup code of your ELF kernel, and it's not an error,
just a warning.

> Firmware type: LinuxBIOS
> it's all I got................

If you configure your kernel to have console on serial port
and give the command line like "console=ttyS0,115200"
to the kernel (at mkelfImage), you should see the messages from
kernel in addition to the above lines.

> I made kernel image on the host computer( p4-2.65GHz, 512ddr)
>
> Of course, its configuration is fit for my host computer.

EPIA doesn't boot with kernel optimized for P4,
because C3 processor doesn't have CMOV instructions.
You should use a kernel compiled for C3.

--
Takeshi