Do I need to make Makefile.conf for myself?

Andrew Ip aip at cwlinux.com
Fri Jul 25 03:03:01 CEST 2003

Hi gimyung,

> Thanks to your help, I could succeed in setup dhcp server and tftp
> And then, I tried to get over to next step, making elfboot image.
> At first time, I just typed whole command written in the HOWTO, but I
> failed with "Error: no Makefile.conf "
> so I changed the original file, "Makefile.conf.in" to "Makefile.conf", then
> I typed whole command again.
> After all, I failed and saw following message:
> "bash: ./mkelfImage: @PERL@: bad Interpreter: No such file or directory
> exist"
> Did I need to make my own Makefile.conf instead of changing
> Makefile.conf.in?
> If so, How can I make my own?
For testing, you can use mine which is located at
ftp://ftp.cwlinux.com/pub/downloads/linuxbios-sdk/kernel/elfkernel
Since it is compiled with 386 setting, it probably will boot from most
system.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Ip
Email:  aip at cwlinux.com
Tel:    (852) 2542 2046
Fax:    (852) 2542 2036
Mobile: (852) 9201 9866

Cwlinux Limited
Unit 202B 2/F Lai Cheong Factory Building,
479-479A Castle Peak Road,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Hong Kong.

For public pgp key, please obtain it from http://www.keyserver.net/en.