SC1200-BLDT (fwd)

Kyuwan Jung Qwani at hanafos.com
Thu Jul 24 08:02:00 CEST 2003

thanks for notice, Stefan.
NS framebuffer was for early version of 2.4, however I've used it with 2.4.19
after manual patch on config.in and makefile.
And it is true so far that they have their own source tree. Although 2.5 seems to
have much support for Geode, i'm not sure of Geode framebuffer yet.
I plan to upgrade kernel to 2.5 and I will let you know if it works ;-)

kyuwan