OT: job offer

Adam Agnew agnew at cs.umd.edu
Wed Jul 23 18:00:01 CEST 2003

> Does he/she need to speak German? ;-)

Here's a translated version (done by my good friend Mike Van Opstal) :

> wenglor sensoric gmbh sucht:
Wenglor Sendoric GmbH is looking for:

> PC-HW/SW-Entwickler (Ingenieur/Techniker mit Berufserfahrung) zur
> Schaltungsentwicklung und Treiberprogrammierung.
PC-hardware/software developer (engineer/technical degree with career
experience) for circuit-development and driver-programming

> Anforderung: Fundierte Kenntnisse in der PC-Architektur
requirements: fundamental expertness in pc architecture

> Aufgabengebiet:
> Entwicklung von PC-basierten Hauptplatinen
> Schaltungen in der PC-Peripherie (z.B. PCI-Bus)
Field of application:
development on pc-based operating platforms
circuits in pc-peripherals (i.e., pci-bus)

> Mit über 300 Mitarbeitern sind wir in Deutschland die Nr. 2
> im Bereich der optischen Sensorik.
with over 300 employees we're the number 2 company in optical sensors in
germany

> Informationen zur Firma und unserer Produktpalette
> entnehmen sie bitte unserer Homepage http://www.wenglor.de
for information on our company and product line take a look at their
webpage

> Weitere Informationen zu diesem Stellenangebot erhalten sie
> per Email: fre at wenglor.de
> oder telefonisch:  +49 (0)7542-5399-421
for more information on this job offer contact via email: -
or telephone: -