K8 + 2.4.21 + Tyan S2880

YhLu YhLu at tyan.com
Tue Jul 22 13:31:00 CEST 2003

Eric,

It can be compiled with you new code. But it meet problems in Etherboot
stage.
In S2880 has two broadcom NIC port in 8131 bus B, and one amd 8111 built-in
nic, and even if I hide it in amd8111 init and Etherboot can find it and try
to enable it and can not find the PM cap so aborting, in the old linuxbios
code (before yesterday) ( with mem hard code), it will go to tickle on
Broadcom nic, but in the new code (yesterday check in) ( mem configurable),
it will go to MB restarting.???

How about arima broadcom nic position?

Regards

Yinghai Lu