linuxbios + epia-m + vga success, here are details [PMX:#]

Dave Ashley linuxbios at xdr.com
Fri Jul 18 11:31:01 CEST 2003

Setting up a c-diff would be tricky on my end. The CVS checkout doesn't
actually work as described in the linuxbios web page. I had to download the
daily snapshot, then extract that into my own cvs server, then check that
out to get the code. However I then started checking stuff back in since it
was already setup...so what two trees can I diff now? Anyway all the
relavent code was included in the email.

You wouldn't want to change the MEMSIZE stuff, it is a different interrupt.
You'd be mixing different things that should stay separate. I think how I've
implemented it is the way to go.

-Dave