EPIA Howto Update

Renaud, Andre andre.renaud at hp.com
Thu Jul 17 20:45:00 CEST 2003

How does the VGA Bios code impact using graphics once the system has booted linux? What I'm asking is, if you don't do the extra VGA bios steps, can you still attempt to use X or framebuffer code from linux, or is the VGA bios required to set things up appropriately?

Sorry if this is blatantly obvious to everyone, I'm really only just getting started on this stuff.

Thanks,
Andre