LinuxBios-help!

Andrew Ip aip at cwlinux.com
Tue Jul 15 07:34:01 CEST 2003

Hi Devi,

>      I am unable to understand many things here. I am using sc1200. External
> devices include 32 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash ROM, Ethernet, PCI audio/video
> decoder, FI1216-Tuner, LM4550-Audio codec, hard disk. I probably want to
> load linux from hard disk. If i want to use linuxbios for my project what
> are the things should be done?
> I dont use Disk on chip.
> Plz I have very limited knowledge reg this linuxbios. Help me to understand.
You probably want to use scx200 as a base.  Then, work on the serial, then
memory, then irq,...  Serial port is very helpfully for debugging.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Ip
Email:  aip at cwlinux.com
Tel:    (852) 2542 2046
Fax:    (852) 2542 2036
Mobile: (852) 9201 9866

Cwlinux Limited
Unit 202B 2/F Lai Cheong Factory Building,
479-479A Castle Peak Road,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Hong Kong.

Tel: (852)2542 2046