Geode GX1 processor?

Brian G. Rhodes bgr at gw.linespeed.net
Thu Jul 10 10:56:01 CEST 2003

They left their geode roadmap quite a while ago.  From what I heard when
we started working with their products and created a reference design they
would have about the same speed and features as VIA has now on their
mini-itx boards.

You can get to some of the IA stuff at.

http://wwwd.national.com/National/developer.nsf/designs/System.htm

Since they changed their site I haven't had to log in for the software
anymore, and I haven't been able to find most of the resources I
previously used.

Brian G Rhodes
bgr at linespeed.net
brhodes at visualcircuits.com