Tiger MPX

Jarmo Tulonen tulonja at koti.soon.fi
Mon Jan 27 08:56:01 CET 2003

Hello

I've been testing LinuxBIOS on Tyan's Tiger MPX, using etherboot as
payload, but with no luck so far. Nothing is output to the serial port and
nothing sent to the ethernet so I guess I must have something fundamentally
wrong.

Steven : I used as configuration the file "example-normal.config" that you
provided, just replacing the path to etherboot, and the files under
.../mainboard/tyan/TigerMPX without modification.
I've understood that you tested it on a similar board (or was it the "-4M"
version ?)

Any ideas how to proceed ?

Jarmo