Preferences and distributions

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 25 19:48:00 CET 2003

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Just for the sake of argument, and any other supporting reasons, does
anyone have a preference, regarding the distributions that they use?
I, myself, prefer Slackware for most things, and indeed I've been
using it since starting my interests in Linux. But I'm rapidly
reaching the decision that I should use others as well. The next time
a box goes live here, it'll be wearing Debian, instead. So? What does
everyone prefer?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi