Irq_table not loaded when boot from etherboot

Lawrence LL. Dai lawrence at tyanchina.com
Wed Jan 22 01:27:01 CET 2003

Hi,

	I have dumped the two files from my system, but I still have several puzzles:

1. How can replace the "conforms" with "MP_IRQ_TRIGGER_EDGE|MP_IRQ_POLARITY_HIGH" in the mptable.c? Should I ask the hardware Engineer for help?

2. Shall I change following strings in mptable.c to instruction as "smp_write_intsrc(mc, mp_NMI, conforms|conforms, 0x0, 0x0, MP_APIC_ALL, 0x1)" ? If should, how can I do this?
MP Config Extended Table Entries:
--
System Address Space
 bus ID: 0 address type: I/O address

	Could you help me to check the files attached? Please teach me how to fix them.

Best Regards,
Lawrence