APM support in linuxbios.

Andrew Ip aip at cwlinux.com
Tue Jan 21 21:11:01 CET 2003

Sivakumar,

> When I was reading a document about the APM, it is mentioned that we
> need to have BIOS support to have APM on the machine. Also it is
> mentioned that if the BIOS is not properly supported it will lead the
> APM to crash the system.
> So I want to know about APM support in the case of LINUXBIOS.
> Can any one help me out?
It is not supported.

> Also yesterday I have downloaded the latest code of the Linuxbios. Still
> now I was working with old source base from sourceforge.net. After
> compiling with the new code, I found some new file like c_start.s and
> linuxbios_c.*.
> what I have to do with these file?
I think your code is pretty old.  These files are required.  You also
probably need to regenerate your build directory to reflect the new
change.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Ip
Email:  aip at cwlinux.com
Tel:    (852) 2542 2046
Fax:    (852) 2542 2036
Mobile: (852) 9201 9866

Cwlinux Limited
Unit 202B 2/F Lai Cheong Factory Building,
479-479A Castle Peak Road,
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Hong Kong.

Tel: (852)2542 2046