CVS problem?

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 16 19:34:00 CET 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
My sources tell me, that something has gone wrong, within the
Sourceforge set ups for regular CVS, and for the HTTP based viewers.
So they've disabled them. It came up, on the Bochs mailing list,
earlier today. Hopefully it should be working by the weekend. If not,
I plan on firing a proton torpedo at the first Sourceforge rep I see
at LWE next week, and then asking him about it.  And Steven it is not
your fault that there's a Charlie-Fox running inside that setup. Nor
is it the fault of anyone within this project. I suspect it started
with one project, and spread outward from there.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

directories that