Jumping to LinuxBIOS

sivakumar sivakumar.subramani at wipro.com
Thu Jan 16 10:24:00 CET 2003

> Do I need to initialize the PAM (Programmable Attribute Map Register)?
>
> it's a good idea. Some chipsets don't set to reasonable values and bad
> things can happen. At the same time I doubt this is your problem.

> I think you're getting the idea of how to do this.

I haven't gone through the PAM register throughly,  I need to read the specification
Any tips on how to set the PAM register.

Also I have one question, along with this, I have some more registers like AGPCMD, AGPSTAT and etc..
to set the properties of the AGP port. Do I need to take care of these while configuring the DDR SDRAM.

-Siva

--
sivakumar <sivakumar.subramani at wipro.com>
wipro