VIA EPIA questions

Nathanael Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Fri Jan 10 15:46:01 CET 2003

So I've been following the developments of this board a little. If I'm
not mistaken, the board now works right?
If that is the case then I only have a few questions. I have a project
where it would be nice to not have to get LinuxBIOS working on our own
boards (which we are in the process of doing). Though we need a flash
root directory, I guess I can have a CF in an IDE connector but was
hoping that with this board it was possible to use a DoC type solution.
Is it?

--
Nathanael Noblet
Gnat Solutions